Imagine riding through the mountains on a crisp September day and arriving at Street Vibrations, laying claim to the sixth largest motorcycle event in America. The fourth weekend of September turns Reno, Nevada into a playground for bikes and bikers.
Cruise up and down the streets of Reno, with the neon of the Casinos lighting your way; the chrome on your bike a shining testimony for your love of the ride. Enjoy the entertainment that only Reno can provide.
Typical Events at Street Vibrations
Street Vibrations includes numerous events every year. A partial list of events is provided here, but I highly recommend going to the official website, listed below, to get a detailed listing as well as a schedule.
- Ride in bike contest
- Stunt shows
- Poker runs
- Live music throughout the event
- Vendors – for about anything a biker would want
While at Street Vibrations, don’t miss these nearby attractions
- Historic Virginia City, home of the Comstock Load, is only a half hour south. Mine tours and old west style saloons are among the offerings while visiting.
- Yosemite National Park is about three hours south.
Street Vibrations Official Website (for further information)
- Street Vibrations www.road-shows.com/street_vibrations.htm