BAKER, a name known for unapologetically innovating, top-end premium drivetrain components in the American Big Twin industry, is once again bringing the mayhem to Sturgis in a way ONLY BAKER can bring it! Who knows more about burnouts than the Drivetrain Authority? And being the originators of the drag style head-to-head burnout competition in Sturgis we are prepared to make this year more monumental than any year before with our Third Annual Smoke-Down Showdown sponsored by Jay Allen Road Shows and Biker’s Choice!
The Smoke-Down Showdown begins on Wednesday August 8th – at Dusk, at the Thunderdome with our host Jay Allen. Come stand in the pits and watch the sky for our burnout ramp high in the air above your heads. We’ll be rallying the troops to take the stage as soon as Paul Teutel Sr. unveils the new OCC bike – so about 9pm.
Feel the energy and witness the chaos as a Baker’s Dozen (13) of your favorite industry builders, tv personalities and celebrities go head-to-head in a drag style burnout competition that will leave only one man standing victorious in the end!
With some amazing personalities already slated for joining us in this night of fire and chaos, and more falling in line, this is sure to be an event not to be missed! We have industry favorites the likes of: (and in no particular order)
– Joe Mielke from Klock Werks Kustom Cycles
– Bill Dodge of Bling’s Cycles
– Chris Callen from Cycle Source Magazine and Rally TV
– Chris Maida from American Iron Magazine
– Jerry Covington of Covington Cycles
– John Shope of Sinister Industries
– Patrick Garvin of J&P Cycles
– Kyle Shorey of Shadetree Fabrications
– And many more to come, including a special guest from Orange County Choppers – who? Come by to see!