Victory Motorcycle riders live for the ride, and Victory is supporting their high-mileage passion with the Victory Across America Mileage Challenge. Victory will reward the rider who puts the highest mileage on their new Victory this summer by paying for their bike.
The Victory Across America Mileage Challenge works like this: Purchase a new Victory Motorcycle between June 1, 2014, and July 31, 2014, and have the Victory dealer record the odometer reading at the time of purchase. Stop back at the dealership on or before July 31, 2014, and have the dealer record and submit the mileage you have rolled up. Victory will pay for the motorcycle ridden by the Victory rider who rolls up the highest mileage during the Victory Across America Mileage Challenge.
“Victory riders love to ride, it’s what they live for, and we’re supporting their love of the open road with the new Victory Across America Mileage Challenge,” said Steve Menneto, Polaris VP Motorcycles, who has logged an Iron Butt ride on a Victory Cross Country. “We know our riders will love the challenge of riding as much as possible on a new Victory Motorcycle with the opportunity to have us pay for their new bike. We expect to see some very impressive mileage.”
Along with getting to enjoy riding a new Victory this summer – and being eligible to win the Victory Across America Mileage Challenge – a rider can take advantage of outstanding offers including rebates, low-interest rate financing, and a 2-year extended service contract (ESC) by purchasing a new Victory now. (Limited-time offers vary by location. Details about specific current offers are available at www.VictoryMotorcycles.com.)
Buy Your New Bike Now to Receive Bonus Mileage
Riders have two opportunities to earn bonus mileage toward their Victory Across America Mileage Challenge total:
• A rider will receive a 1,000-mile bonus for purchasing their new Victory Motorcycle after riding at a Victory demo event.
Complete details about the Victory Across America Mileage Challenge are available from Victory Motorcycles dealers and at www.VictoryMotorcycles.com. Here are answers to Victory Across America Mileage Challenge FAQ:
• Any new – not currently registered – Victory Motorcycle is eligible.
• The rider must revisit their Victory dealer on or before July 31, 2014, to have the dealer record the final odometer mileage.
• The qualifying mileage will be the difference between the initial odometer reading at the time of purchase and the final reading.
• Victory Motorcycles will pay the rider what the rider paid for the motorcycle, excluding tax, title, registration, etc.