2017 Super Hooligan Championship Schedule Released, Winner Gets Indian FTR750
A few days ago we announced that Roland Sands Design is launching a 10 Round 2017 Super Hooligan National Championship that will bring the “thrills and spills of Street Bike Flat Track Racing” to America. Today, RSD released the full 10 round schedule, including a grand finale on the beach at Bolsa Chica State Park in Southern California. Better yet, the overall winner of the race series will be awarded a full-fledged Indian FTR750 flat track bike! There will also be over $3,000 in purse money up for grabs at each race courtesy of sponsors like K&N, Motul, Dunlop and Bell Helmets.
The RSD Super Hooligan National Championship series kicks off at The 1 Pro in Salem, Oregon. American Iron will be on-scene, so keep an eye out for some live action on our Facebook page.
Here’s more info on the contingency and prizes along with the full 10 Round 2017 Super Hooligan National Championship. (Courtesy of Roland Sands Design)
Contingencies & Prizes
Contingency payouts will be paid by check following each race, upon receipt of final results provided by race organizer.
• One Factory Indian FTR750 professional GNC flat track race bike will be awarded to the Super Hooligan Series Champion at final round. *Winner must be present at final round.
• $1,000 Winner-Takes-All bonus to winner of Super Hooligan Main Event. *Valid only at Indian Motorcycle title-sponsored events.
• $250 (first) / $150 (second) / $100 (third) payouts for Super Hooligan Main Event.
• $1,000 Winner-Takes-All Super Hooligan Dunlop Dash for Cash event.
• $250 (first) / $150 (second) / $75 (third) payouts per Super Hooligan Main Event.
• $2,500 bonus to be awarded to Super Hooligan Series Champion at final round.
• Custom painted helmet trophy for Super Hooligan winner at each round.
• $300 Winner-Takes-All Holeshot Award for Super Hooligan Main Event.
• $300 Cleanest Hooligan race bike at each race. TBD by SHNC.
RSD 2017 Super Hooligan Championship Series Schedule
Date / Event
Feb 12 – The 1 Pro – Salem, OR
Feb 17 – Mama Tried’s Flat Out Friday – Milwaukee, Wisconsin (Check back for more info)
March 25 – American Flat Track GNC – Dixie Speedway, Woodstock, GA (Check back for more info)
April 22 – Hippy Killer Hoe Down – Perris, CA (Check back for more info)
June TBD – Costa Mesa Super Hooligan Night – Costa Mesa, CA (Check back for more info)
July 22 & 23 – Dirt Quake – Portland, OR (Check back for more info)
August 9 – Buffalo Chip TT – Sturgis, SD (Check back for more info)
August – TBD Wheels and Waves Invitational – Cayucos, CA (Check back for more info)
October 7 – American Flat Track GNC – Perris, CA (Check back for more info)
October 14 & 15 – Bolsa Chica Banzai – Bolsa Chica State Beach, CA (Check back for more info)