Enter Buffalo Chip/Hot Leathers’ “Win a Trip to The Chip Contest” for Sturgis 2017
Lots of Sponsors, Lots of Prizes for Epic Contest from Hot Leathers and the Buffalo Chip
Hot Leathers, the industry leader in motorcycle apparel and accessories and the world-famous Buffalo Chip have teamed up with some big names in the motorcycling world for their Win a Trip to the Buffalo Chip Contest. One lucky contestant will win 10 nights of camping and concerts at the world-famous Buffalo Chip during the 2017 Sturgis Motorcycle Rally in August.
“Someone’s going to get the trip of a lifetime,” says Andy George, Hot Leathers executive vice president. “Some of the best people in the motorcycling world have joined us in putting together a premium prize package.”
Anyone—so long as they’re 21 years old and have a valid e-mail address—can enter to win at hotleathers.com/contest. The prize package for Hot Leathers’ Win a Trip to the Buffalo Chip Contest includes:
• 10 nights of camping and concerts for two at the world-famous Buffalo Chip during the 77th Sturgis Motorcycle Rally in August 2017
• A one-of-a-kind Hot Leathers USA Made Leather Buffalo Chip jacket
• A one-year subscription to Cycle Source Magazine (plus the opportunity to document your trip and publish it in Cycle Source!)
• A $500 travel voucher from the Laconia Roadhouse
• AND a custom painted-and-signed gas tank from Paul Yaffe’s Bagger Nation
For the chance to win the trip of a motorcycling lifetime, just go to www.hotleathers.com/contest and enter now!
About Hot Leathers
Hot Leathers has been serving the motorcycle community for more than 30 years and is the leading motorcycle apparel and merchandiser in the country. Want to stay updated on all the Hot Leathers events and specials? Want to follow the Hot Leathers trailers around the country and get first glimpses at Officially Licensed Merchandise? Then be sure to “Like” Hot Leathers on their Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/hotleathers. You can also follow them on Instagram: https://instagram.com/hotleathers.